Welcome guest, please Login or Register

You are here: HomeForum Home → The Watering Hole → Scotch Whisky → Thread

Scotch and other fine whiskies!

joejonsme
Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2018-05-23

Hello all,

I’m glad to see a whiskey topic as I have been through my obsessions with the stuff over the years. I’m more into bourbon but I always keep Lagavulin 16 and Talisker 10 on hand. I’ve got about 50 bottles at the moment, maybe 10 are scotch. I’m a Wild Turkey fanatic but any barrel proof bourbons are welcome with me. A little 130 proof Booker’s neat is a life changer.

For More Details:-
Explainer video quote

Thanks

wq123
RankRank

Total Posts: 31

Joined 2018-11-17

TO2015, nike huarache the organizing nfl broncos committee of the Toronto hermes outlet 2015 michael kors australia Pan Am nop jerseys and Parapan ralph lauren shirts Games, announced Friday nfl redskins that orlando magic CEO Ian Troop was leaving ferragamo outlet the organization and will be replaced by bcbg max azria Saad Rafi, polo ralph a swarovski crystal former nfl seahawks Ontario deputy bcbg dresses minister ray ban sunglasses outlet of air jordan retro health. Sources within TO2015 giuseppe zanotti said Troops michael kors departure was louboutin outlet not unexpected. There have soccer outlet online been ongoing tensions the north face between nba jerseys the Games burberry outlet organization polo ralph lauren and nfl texans the province, burberry outlet online which converse outlet is responsible cheap basketball shoes for the pandora operational costs of true religion jeans women the multi-sport nfl ravens competition north face backpacks that will michael kors handbags bring about cheap oakley 10,000 athletes from michael kors canada the Americas to compete belstaff in 36 nike free run Pan Am and adidas.de 15 nfl saints Parapan nike max sports. air max “With just under two years lacoste shirts left michael kors outlet online sale until the jerseys from china Games, TO2015 guciheaven is michael kors transitioning into barbour women jackets the operational phase of Games planning that will longchamp greatly benefit suns jerseys from replica watches Saads roshe run experience rayban sunglasses and expertise,” nfl falcons TO2015 board coach purses chairman and northface former Ontario premier mcm bags David Peterson said in an internal email to beats by dre staff. The board christian louboutin gave the north face no reason for Troops departure, oakley sunglasses outlet but salvatore ferragamo sources nba jerseys said there have been swarovski jewelry key operational nike air max issues nfl rams that arent being decided, wholesale handbags creating a nba jerseys outlet real schism between the plein outlet organizers and the nfl jerseys outlet Ontario government. Organizers are frustrated asics gel about a lack nike air max of decision making by air jordans the province, red bottoms while a